AU$180000 - AU$200000 per annum + OTE 400K +
7 months ago
My client is a leading Mobility as a Service (MaaS) organisation with operations around the globe. They sell AI powered solutions into Governments, public sectors, transport agencies, states and local cities.
They are rapidly expanding worldwide and are now looking to put their first person in Australia by hiring a
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell mobility solutions (MaaS) into local and federal government and Enterprise clients
- Consultative sales into C level stakeholders
- Dealing with Tenders and long sales cycles
- Building new business through ANZ through phone, face to face and networking
- Leading client meetings and engaging company sales support resources as required
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior management
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
- Acting at all times in accordance with company values and code of ethics
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8 + years of experience in consultative SaaS sales
- Must have experience working in a start-up environment
- Knowledge and experience of public sector tender processes or enterprise sales cycle
- Must have experience selling into Governmant sector
- Must have experience in selling SaaS products
- Proven success in building customer base and a market
- Proven success managing, negotiating and closing both public and private sector accounts
- Prior experience in the geospatial / mapping / urban mobility markets - advantage
- Demonstrable ability to present cutting edge technology solutions to C-suite and at conferences
- Must have business English both written and verbal, plus local market language.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
As this is the first person in Australia it will initially be a Field / home-based role. Full Time role, consultancy based.
if you are interested please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.