Sydney, New South Wales
OTE 350- 450K
about 2 years ago
My client is a world leader in cloud-based banking software, they provide cloud based operating systems for the financial services sector. Due to growth they are looking to hire a Sales Director who will report into the country Manager
The Sales Director will be responsible for leading and developing the Sales team, consisting of Business Development, Pre-sales, and Account Manager roles. The successful candidate will have demonstrated sales experience in strategy, cloud software, and/or related services.
A newly created role, your goal will be to steer the company towards new customer growth as well as establishing a foundation for ongoing account management. You are comfortable engaging in conversation across a broad range of topics, including trends in commercial and retail banking, program management best practices, business transformation, the agile enterprise, high-level architecture, and cloud software.
- Attract, hire, and onboard top talent to support continued growth
- Lead, coach, develop and mentor and support team of sales representatives in meeting and exceeding their individual and team goals
- Support team as they close large, complex business-to-business transactions. Define frameworks for guiding prospects through product selection and business benefit definition.
- Expand company presence within existing designated enterprise territory by maintaining relationships with key client stakeholders and partnering with delivery and Customer Success team to drive adoption
- Use consultative approach to identify client needs and use detailed knowledge of solutions and the Salesforce.com platform to challenge prospective customers to consider a new and innovative offering
- Effectively identify prospective customer "mobilizers" and build consensus among key stakeholders
- Manage complex sales cycle by mapping customer's decision-making and approval processes, compressing timelines, negotiating contracts, and closing business
- Ensure team maintains day-to-day business process excellence by maintaining accurate forecasting and pipeline tracking, training and best practice development/sharing
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience in quota-carrying B2B software or solution sales with demonstrated record of meeting or exceeding targets or combination experience, education, & superior performance
- Banking domain expertise
- Account planning and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to align with executive decision makers, build credibility with client executives and sell to the C-suite and across both business and IT units
- Ability to demonstrate software solutions onsite with clients or via virtual meetings
- Organize, efficient, and able to maintain high level of production while also demonstrating process and administrative excellence
if you are interested in the role please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.