Sales Director (BDM) – Market Research
My client is a global SaaS organisation who provide a cutting-edge SaaS platform for digital based research. A game changing platform that is being used by clients around the globe
They are continuing to build their Australian team and are looking to recruit a Sales Director (BDM) to target new and existing accounts.
- New Business Development to generate new clients
- Target new and developing accounts for revenue expansion
- Place a priority on discovery and understand client needs and capabilities
- Be highly responsive to all customer needs, leading the industry for speed, powerful solutions and quality of response.
- Provide leadership on growth opportunities between clients and the broader team to create both “stickiness” between organizations
- Proactively drive platform adoption across the customer’s enterprise, developing relationships and adoption across all major stakeholders.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer and build lasting relationships.
- Properly and thoroughly analyse client needs to develop tailored solutions
- Assist with quotations and feasibility, as required.
- Manage pipeline though our CRM platform
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum experience: 5 years B2B sales experience
- Experience selling into Marketing Research agency or large corporate at a senior level
- Experience selling Market Research, Insights, Data
- Previous New Business Development Experience
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder, and strong proactive customer focus
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account governance
- Understanding of new business process and pipeline management
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.