4 months ago
Carter Murray is working exclusively with a global consultancy to recruit a Sales Director to manage and direct the entire sales function and strategy. Reporting directly to the MD, this role will be directly managing a team of 8 and indirectly managing a team over 100.
- Overall responsibility for the strategic management and revenue target for the UK.
- Responsible for growing and managing the sales team and maintaining and increasing sales volume
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets
- Identifying key market areas and new business requirements to build and maintain a successful sales pipeline
- Increasing sales and profit through mentoring and developing senior sales managers across the underlying sales teams
- Implementing national sales programs
- Implementing specific sales process and training to support team development, career pathing and high performance in the UK
- Proven experience of working at Head of /Director level in a successful sales environment
- Strong team management experience, including management of large teams
- Experience of developing sales strategies
- Ideally experience within Professional or financial services.
- High level of self-motivation
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.