over 1 year ago
With a userbase of over half a billion, a hyper-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company and creator of the most widely utilised travel app in the world is looking for a Sales Director to establish and develop their B2B Singapore footprint. As they enter this rapidly evolving market, they want to hire an ambitious, resilient hunter who can build relationships and opportunities with the market's most strategic accounts to spearhead business development in SEA and expand their already expansive market share and presence.
- Aggressive in identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell travel solutions
- Comfortable with working independently to drive sales
- Create B2B sales opportunities with new leads
- Lead client meetings and present technology solutions to business leaders
- Work closely with senior management and report sales activity and forecast
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, and closed deals to achieve above quota results
- At least 7 years of sales experience in a similar environment and a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Is a pure hunter with an entrepreneurial spirit and is well adept to and open to working in a start-up environment
- Proven success in building teams and developing practices from scratch
- Proven success in managing, negotiating, and closing both public and private sector accounts
- Good experience in selling SaaS products
- Knowledge of and experience working on public sector tender processes is an advantage
- Experience working with stakeholders from the SEA region
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
If you think you have what it takes to expand this company's presence on the map, and would like to hone your entrepreneurial skills, shoot your resume across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.