Partnering with sales executives within assigned regions, the Sales Development Executive is responsible for the cultivation, generation and qualification of sales leads. The ultimate goal of this position is to generate the volume of sales pipeline opportunities required to exceed the revenue goal for a specific sales region. This position will report directly to the Director of Demand Generation work closely with regional sales managers and all members of the marketing team on specific lead generation and qualification programs.
What is your job?
- Build sales pipeline with qualified prospects to achieve the goals and objectives of the company's annual sales plan
- Initiate and follow-up on targeted outbound marketing campaigns to pre-qualify sales opportunities and schedule meetings for outside sales executives.
- Maintain prospect contact information and notes
- Track progress of monthly qualified leads to quota, to meet and exceed monthly quota number.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Conduct the research required to understand prospect's business, technology and product requirements and develop a compelling value proposition.
- Work with regional sales executives to conduct territory analysis and prioritize sales opportunities to ensure timely lead qualification
You match into the job when you…
- are a self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver measurable results.
- have a track record of prospecting qualified decision makers, with skills including cold-calling and identifying new business
- studied business, marketing, communication or related discipline and have 2-3 years of experience in business development, telemarketing or inside sales with an enterprise software company or telemarketing agency
- have an understanding of business-to-business and technology markets, how they function, the trends and influences they have on clients' businesses.
- are experienced in conducting Internet research including a familiarity with Hoovers, Yahoo Finance, Google, etc.
- have a professional demeanor at all times
- can work effectively with your team
- have a proficiency with sales automation systems
- bring the willingness to support and adhere to Company's core values
- and of course have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply to this position please send your application to Maximiliane Könen at Carter Murray.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".