£25001 - £40000 per annum + Equity
3 months ago
Sales Development Representative
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus generous commission scheme
Carter Murray have partnered with a pioneering, progressive and innovative AI brand who are seeking to hire a committed, energetic and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join their hard working and successful marketing team in London.
You would be joining a scale-up brand who have seen unprecedented growth over the past 18 months and will continue to grow throughout 2022. Due to this growth, they are seeking to add a new SDR to their already successful sales team.
They work quickly, strategically and take ownership for their work and everyone drives towards the company vision with a commitment to the cause. In return, you will be provided with a fun, lively working environment with passionate and like-minded people.
You will be responsible for creating awareness, account prospecting, qualifying leads and building a sales pipeline of opportunities. This is done with targeted sales to prospective customers to promote products through a variety of channels and a strong ability to build quick, meaningful and long lasted relationships. You will act as a bridge between and work closely with Sales and Marketing.
- Drive lead generation for the Account Executives and Sales Directors.
- Leverage all prospecting sales tools at your disposal. (HubSpot, LinkedIn & Lusha).
- Update and manage all of your sales activity, opportunities and account information into the CRM.
- Consistently achieve your monthly quota of meetings booked & qualified opportunities.
- Competitive commission plan
- Shares/Equity in the brand.
- Private medical scheme
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
Working closely with marketing and content, you will generate opportunities with prospect customers through inbound and outbound sales activity. Once a prospect is sales ready, you will pass the opportunity to the Account Executive team who will convert them in to revenue.
Qualifications / Experiences
- Higher education or degree.
- Minimum 6 months working in SaaS sales.
- Proficient with computer software such as email, social media etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management.
- Drive and coachability.
- Motivation to improve current skills, learn new ones and help others around them.
- Convey passion and enthusiasm for a scale-up but rapidly growing AI business.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.