Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$1200000 - HK$1500000 per annum + bonus plus medical
over 2 years ago
Join a global leader in the engineering and construction industry - my client is presently appointed for a number of high-profile public infrasturcture projects in Hong Kong. They are also involved in other notable public and commercial projects worldwide.
They are now looking for a Sales & Marketing Director, who reports to the General Manager of Hong Kong.
- Marketing and Sales
- Develop long and mid-term marketing and sales strategy in consideration of market landscape, challenges and opportunities
- Review of New market/product entry process
- Advise on any inevitable market risks
- Engage reliable partners and sub-contractors for projects and lead in the joint venture negotiation with shortlisted partners
- Collaborate with different teams within the company and leverage on capabilities across the region
- Develop processes to ensure the delivery of timely and high-quality project deliverable
- Provide visibility and timely updates on project work progress and key issues/challenges
- Market Intelligence
- Develop, manage and enhance a firm-wide Competitor Intelligence platform analysing competitor contractors (in terms of business models, markets / products / overseas localization (entry form, resourcing)/ client management system etc.).
- Macro-environment market research, analysis, interpretation and insights for economic, financial, industrial, environmental, legal changes in local markets
- Advise the management on the implications of Hong Kong Government's long-term development plans
- Market research and collection of project information (e.g. Clients' procurement plans, etc.)
- Present written reports of market research
- External Networking
- Establish strong relationship with relevant statutory boards such as Development Bureau and clients such as CEDD and MTR etc
- Strong engagement with local contractors, sub-contractors and design consultants
- Be an active member in construction-related societies such as HKIE and HKCA
- Degree in Construction or related field
- At least 16 years of experience in construction industry with 8 years in similar capacity
- Diverse country experience and global cultural understanding
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with experience leading diverse work team
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to think strategically while strong in execution and dealing with details
- High level of independence, energy and integrity
Click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.