You will maximise prebooked sales of the venue you are managing, by creating strategic sales plans which in turn will support the achievement of profit and sales targets of the venue.
- Create a sales and events plan for the venue, detailing objectives for yourself and the sales team
- Maximise prebooked sales for the venue, driving all aspects of consumer and corporate sales
- Assist the GM in achieving overall business objectives
- Manage Sales & Events Executives, providing direction, training and support and clear targets
- Manage the venues social media channels
Requirements & Qualifications
- You MUST have experience managing a team previously - this would be line management of another sales executive in a previous role
- Have experience working as a Sales Manager previously in a restaurant or bar
- Have working knowledge of Collins CRM
- Experience of having created sales strategy plans previously
To apply you must have previously worked either in Hospitality. If you have not, your profile will not be considered for the role.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.