6 months ago
A leading media company that provides business intelligence to companies in the energy industry is looking to hire a Sales Account Manager to overlook the ongoing developments in Korea.
This person will be primarily responsible for actively following up from marketing and event efforts, generating and closing interest for the company's products and services, and identifying target sectors and contacting them to generate revenue.
- Meet and exceed sales target consistently
- Identify, plan and implement clear sales initiatives to leverage on subscription licensing opportunities
- Liaise with marketing and business development teams to hold effective marketing campaigns
- Systematically follow-up and qualify leads, and highlight the relevant products and services
- Travel to key conferences and events to network and develop/expand sales opportunities in Korea
- Build rapport, manage and monetize client relationships
- Minimally 3 years of frontline information sales experience, with a successful track record in managing B2B sales
- A teamplayer who is capable of working independently, and who is highly motivated and disciplined in following through sales cycles
- Ability to give effective sales presentations and possess strong telesales skills
- In-depth exposure with doing sales in Korea
- Experience in creating and handling key accounts
- Understanding of the energy commodities markets in Korea will be a plus
- Fluency in the Korean language is ideal
- Exposure to the publishing, software and data subscription sales environment will also be advantageous
Should you come with great exposure to subscription/consulting businesses, and wish to spearhead sales in the Korean market with this fast-growing media company - Shoot your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.