A leading global financial services business is seeking to recruit a Proposal Manager to take up a lead role in the London office. You will be directly responsible for growing the firm's assets and market share.
You will be working with the international proposal management division, global client team, product team and broader marketing divisions. You will develop succinct, engaging narratives with brand alignment and strong tone of voice.
- Review, analyse and write strategic proposals and RFPs across the broad range of asset classes and products
- Generate content as a subject matter expert
- Work closely with other subject matter experts across the business to gather all relevant inputs and to challenge investment solutions to deliver clear financial proposals
- Interact with global teams to ensure best practice and appropriate cross-selling
- Maintain standard content in the RFP tool
- Ensure timely response to consultant requirements
- Produce quality, competitive and industry leading submissions
- Monitor industry, regulatory, macroeconomic and financial trends in order to appropriately position the business
- Provide mentoring and coaching support to Analysts, instilling a high performance culture
- Strong academic credentials
- Strong financial services knowledge
- Experience in a proposal / RFP role
- Market and industry knowledge
- A sound understanding
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.