City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
almost 2 years ago
RFP MANAGER - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
£40-50,000 + BONUS + BENS
BASED, CITY LONDON
Our client, a leading global investment management business is looking to hire an RFP professional into the global RFP team. The RFP team is a busy and highly successful team and will provide you with a wide exposure to financial products and a great opportunity to work closely with a broad range of internal stakeholders
Reporting into the Head of RFP, you will lead and manage the RFP process and be responsible for structuring RFPs from a client and marketing focused approach.
- Work alongside stakeholders and subject matter experts in gathering all relevant inputs for compelling financial proposals.
- Contribute to content creation on as needed
- Gain feedback on all submitted RFPs and work on action plans to contribute to process improvements
- Coaching and supervising interns as needed
To be successful in this role:
- Current/recent experience in an RFP/proposal writing role gained within an Asset/Investment Management business.
- Strong writing and editorial abilities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Solid project and time management skills
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.