There is an opportunity to join a leading financial technology firm in a Senior Relationship Manager role. This position will act as the product expert while being client facing and driving sales through client engagement across Asia Pacific. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the equities market and experience either working in or selling to buy side firms, ideally with electronic trading exposure. This position will work with trading teams to demonstrate the capabilities of the platform and how it can be applied to their trading strategies.
- Day to day management of enterprise clients
- Full support of Product set, Algo Ranking Model, Targeted Invitations, Surge Capture, Transaction Cost Analysis and Audit Trail
- Drive adoption of the Virtual High Touch proposition
- Reinforce match protocol and provide value added calls to drive order creation/execution
- Interact with Algo Services and Trading teams regarding observed strategy behaviour and member requirements
- Understand all member statistics and reports including trader level (PAR, RR, PR, order size, liquidity, market cap concentration, etc.)
- Fluent in member protection: Liquidity Watch logic and benefits, all compliance issues related to both our system and the overall Equities market, member-site visits, transparency questionnaires, trading rules, manage all opt-in and opt-out lists, etc.
- Maintain member records in CRM on a timely and proactive basis
- Understand clients current pricing, including CSA pricing and sponsored broker pricing
- Participate in firm knowledge building events (new product meetings, participation for specific training etc.)
- Sales trading or trading experience
- Experience within the equities analytics space, with strong quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of global markets, trading products, and institutional trading trends
- Ability to engage effectively across all levels and customers to facilitate delivery in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving, with strong technical skills
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Global equity markets and electronic equity trading
- Relationship building acumen both internally and with clients
- Exceptional tenacity to push change and drive engagement
If you feel that your background is suited to the role please apply below;
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.