7 months ago
DIRECTOR-RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, PRIVATE BANK-FOCUS ON KSA/SAUDI CLIENTS
Our client is a highly respected Middle Eastern bank with strong a global presence. As part of continued growth our client is looking for a senior level professional with excellent experience in relationship management and business development to join the business to focus on growing the KSA/Saudi client base.
Our client offers wealth management services including discretionary portfolio management, offshore trust and fiduciary services to a global client base
You'll need experience in a client facing relationship management role in private banking and must be RDR compliant. Experience of working with HNW clients in the KSA/Saudi market is essential
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development of existing client relationships within the Private Banking sector with a specific focus on KSA
- Selling a range of private banking products to existing and potential clients.
- Act as an effective trusted advisor in the delivery of private banking services
- Initiate, develop and retains client relationships while contributing actively to the business development and financial goals of the unit.
- Complete credit responsibilities such as reviewing excess reports, preparing Facility Applications, credit reviews, preparation of loan documentation and negotiation of credit terms
Experience required-all essential
- Senior level current/recent experience in a client facing role within a private banking environment-strong relationship management and business development skills essential
- ideally with experience in an investment advisory position
- Has the relevant FCA accreditation to undertake an advisory role (including the Certificate in Securities and Financial Derivatives and the Investment Advisory Certificate)
- Be fully RDR Compliant or CFA level 3 qualified
- Experience and network of contacts within the KSA/Saudi market
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.