Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint a Director - Debt Capital Markets - Financial Institutions, into their growing Relationship Management team in London.
The experienced and motivated individual will be a key member of the team with a principal objective to generate new FI rating mandates through consistent and targeted marketing and relationship development amongst the Banker/Advisory community across the investment grade and leveraged finance markets.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating, managing and developing relationships with origination, syndication and rating advisory bankers and private equity firms in London and Europe with a focus on growing the portfolio of rated Financial Institutions (banks, NBFIs, insurance companies) and their debt capital and loan markets issuances. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development of the Banker/Advisory outreach and activities to reap maximum new mandate success.
Only candidates with experience of Debt Capital Markets will be considered.
Qualifications and experience:
- Motivation and enthusiasm to help originate and deliver increased mandate flow
- A background in debt capital markets and an established network within the Banking and private equity community would be preferred
- Experience in leveraged finance
- Strong people skills to coach the junior members of the team as well as liaising with internal colleagues and external market relationships
- Knowledge of credit analysis process viewed as a plus Strong marketing and interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite with a successful track record of developing commercial relationships and opportunities
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills, verbal and written - be able to speak confidently at senior level meetings and events
- A proven track record and ability to persuade and negotiate effectively with resistant counterparties
- Strong time management and organizational skills - ability to prioritize tasks quickly and efficiently
- Team oriented, with ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.