Relationship Account Manager – Mandarin
My client, a leading global company produce business information and market research services for the consumer, phamra, education and industrial sectors through their cutting edge SaaS platform
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit an
Account Manager – Mandarin Speaking – Existing Clients
- Account Manage stakeholders in existing accounts
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to further develop accounts
- Qualify the client’s organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Renewals and up-sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly renewal targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- 3+ years’ experience in account management
- Previous experience selling into China is essential
- Experience selling into Consumer or Industrial sectors an advantage but not essential
- Proficient in business English
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.