Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + including super + realistic (OTE $150k+)
7 months ago
This global organisation provides media monitoring and intelligence platforms. They have a fantastic reputation for managing their client's brands and messages across traditional, digital, Radio and social channels. With their global presence this leading media intelligence company offer stability and top-notch support.
The Regional Sales Manager for New Zealand (Sydney CBD based), will manage a small team in NZ and be required to travel some of the time. You will also have the ability to build networks, forge relationships and apply your established sales skills, which will be crucial to yours and your team's success.
Your new role as:
As a Regional Sales Manager NZ, you will be able to:
- Cultivate meaningful relationships through customer engagement
- Own and drive client satisfaction
- Manage and work closely with a small team of Account Managers to develop and maintain account success.
- Strategically negotiate and determine appropriate value propositions and solutions for potential new clients
- Manage the full sales cycle and onboarding process
- Establish, coach and upskill your team
- Monitor the local market to drive market share
- Challenge the existing circumstances across traditional and social channels
- Meet with local stakeholders on the ground
The Ideal candidate
To be considered you will need:
- A bachelor's degree
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of the NZ market
- 2+ years in a similar role with B2B sales experience
- Leads from the front and is a Team Player, all in and ready to get amongst it!
- Be proactive and hands in your approach
- A passion for technology and an interest in News and Media
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to adjust and roll with the punches
If successful, your salary is circa $90K including Super + (OTE $150k+) realistic targets. This a global company that offer great amount of training, enormous ongoing support and career progression. PLUS Lots of benefits and perks including free gym membership.
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.