over 1 year ago
An international leader in the distribution and retailing of luxury brandss is looking for a Marketing Manager to create and drive strategic marketing for their brands. You will be responsible for all marketing plans in the region to help develop the brand's presence amongst key customer groups
- Develop and coordinate strategic marketing plans across campaigns with key partners to ensure that KPIs and ROIs are achieved within the budget for each brand
- Plan and execute both e-commerce and offline campaigns across all brands from creating briefs to post-mortem reviews
- Create press kits for key partners and maximise brand reputation and relationship with storytellers and the media
- Coordinate with key external partners including influencers and develop social media content and campaigns to help build a strong online following
- Oversee content creation for all brands across social media and internal platforms and propose strategic plans to achieve KPIs
- Implement new CRM systems for assigned regions and grow the customer database through thought-out loyalty programmes
- Drive traffic to physical stores through online engagement
- Contribute to the creation of business and sales plan in order to further drive the company's growth in the region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing management in e-Commerce and/or Retail
- Proven success in managing both local and regional teams and has strong experience in handling multiple brands
- Able to liaise with banks and landlords to drive campaigns
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
If you think you are up for this exciting and challenging role, send your CV across to email@example.com today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.