For a new client within the enterprise technology solutions space, we are looking for a highly competitive Inside Sales Manager to cover the S.East Asia and India markets.
- Based in Singapore and reporting into the Regional Sales Director, this role will be mainly responsible for leading and managing the Enterprise Inside Sales team for the S.East and India markets
- Drive and spearhead all sales initiatives to achieve and exceed sales targets through quality prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Support the sales management and executive management by providing timely and accurate metric reporting and pipeline generation forecasts
- Grow the existing Inside sales team from recruiting, training & development and designing of team goals/objectives setting process
- Work closely with other functional business units including the field sales and account managing teams to ensure streamlined sales & business development initiatives
- Provide impeccable presentation and/or product demonstration to target customers
- Ensure that the team is constantly motivated to achieve individual as well as team targets and ultimately deliver to company goals and objectives.
- Extensive proven sales track record within the enterprise technology industry ideally with strong knowledge of BI and Data Analytics solutions
- Strong leadership, salesmanship and high influencing skills
- Good understanding of inside sales metrics and operation and ability to manage daily KPIs
- Experienced in working in a highly competitive sales environment and ability to adapt an ever changing business environment
- Equally efficient in both being a team leader as well as a team player
- Exposure to the South East Asia and India markets with natural ability to adjust in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and people management skills
If you are confident that you match the above criteria and that you can thrive in this role, please send in your application directly through our website. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview in the next 2-3 days.
The SR Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA license Number: 12C6222
Posting Personnel: Monica Bermeo
Registration No.: R1110431
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.