HK$480000 - HK$600000 per annum + medical plus bonus
8 months ago
An international subscription-based platform providing daily editorial content across its web, mobile products, and social media. They are at the forefront of digital content distribution in terms of investments and innovations. Based out of London, it has developed a truly global audience over the years.
They are now looking for a Regional Digital Product Manager to join the Digital Product Management team. This team oversees the strategy, ideation, design, plan and execution of all digital products and features. It is comprised of a dynamic and multinational member across different locations in APAC.
As a Regional Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning a digital app for mobile and tablet and find ways to increase engagement and grow the conversion rate. You will also lead the process in setting and executing a clear product strategy.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to identify user needs in the digital space and ideate on potential solutions
- Lead user research along with UX counterparts to validate prototypes and gain insights from subscribers
- Build the next generation of product features for mobile web, desktop, and emerging platforms, focusing on delivering the best and most relevant information for our audience
- Envision, define and communicate the product roadmap. Evangelise the product vision with new ideas and features
- Perform measurement and data-driven prioritisation of features that meet the audience and business needs; set minimal viable product releases
- Know and define the audience; understand what they want and need from digital products in their daily lives
- Work with Engineering, UX, QA, Advertising Operations and Research to ensure product concepts meet all needs; present to senior management and station stakeholders as well as 3rd parties.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of digital marketing and social media strategy to enhance campaign performance
- Manage all aspects of the cross-functional team, including inter-team communications and results-oriented meetings
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- 6 years' experience as a Product Manager, preferably with consumer-facing digital or subscription-based products
- Experience with product releases involving advertising system integrations in addition to editorial content management, online video technologies, and social media platforms
- Demonstrable experience working with cross-functional development teams
- Data-driven - uses data and metrics to set experiments, prioritise and measure success
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
Interested candidates, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.