HK$480000 - HK$540000 per annum + plus bouns
over 2 years ago
Built on a history of success within the travel and financial services sectors, the group develops and delivers innovative products and services that increase engagement and value for customers across four core capabilities: loyalty, lifestyle benefits, insurance, and assistance. It employs over 2,000 individuals in 25 global locations and manages over 20 million end customers for more than 800 clients in 170 countries.
They are now looking for a Regional Digital Marketing Manager.
- Implement and localise global digital strategy in APAPC that meets both brand and digital marketing objectives
- Prioritise objectives and strategic initiatives across the group's website development, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Work with agency and internal partners to deliver creative assets such as digital display, video, social media assets, paid search ads, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements
- Drive brand social media content creation, approval of editorial calendar, and influencer programmes, including the development of the Social Media Playbook
- Oversee social media monitoring, advertising, promotions/contests, and other activations
- Facilitate effective paid advertising campaigns, both social and search, and ensure on-budget delivery and maximised performance
- Measure and optimise channels performance by KPI definition and alignment, and regularly reports of performance and learnings to key stakeholders
- Manage agency resources and ensure on-time delivery
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in digital marketing
- Prior experience in leading digital strategy development
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills
Interested candidate, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.