about 1 year ago
A global Consumer Goods company is looking for a Regional B2B Key Accounts Manager. You will drive the customer strategy for key global business customers in the region and manage the customer and channel plan to achieve success.
- Work closely with both internal teams and the customer to improve customer relations and ensure the customer's strategy is in line with the company's business objectives
- Partner with the brand and trade marketing teams to drive category strategy and the demand planning team to maximise customer satisfaction
- Monitor accounts and the market for additional opportunities and improvement possibilities
- Manage customer expectations and negotiations to make sure that they are within the company's commercial plan
- At least 3 years of experience in sales with large global FMCG companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Additional functional experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, or Finance is an added advantage
- Strong business acumen to identify business opportunities
- Strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills
- Self-motivating and entrepreneurial, with the ability to work well in ambiguous environments
Shoot your CV to email@example.com today if you think you're the candidate we're searching for!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.