7 months ago
This role will, together with the EMEA TA Events Coordinator and an intern, be directly responsible for managing the following areas: event budget and delivery strategy including format, cadence, dates, city/site selection, venues, suppliers, content curation and speaker engagement, social activities and entertainment, technology platforms and production services, based on the events objectives and target audience.
You will also be responsible for events metrics and reporting on ROI and hires to leadership and key stakeholders. The EMEA TA Events Lead will be responsible for assembling and managing event-specific teams (both internal and external), to successfully execute event marketing materials and campaign assets, logistics (including meeting space and vendor management, F&B etc.), technology, production, communications, on-site safety and security.
IF YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders and can collaborate cross-functionally, and bring consensus-driven decision-making to any project
- Project management - managing complex networks of stakeholders and deliverables
- Fostering collaboration, as you believe it creates better outcomes, and are team-centric in your approach to planning and execution
- Creative problem solving - you enjoy resolving issues using critical thinking and analysis, while always keeping the big picture in mind
- Approaching things with a service mindset that focuses on creating value and trust from both your event attendees and local recruiting teams Remaining calm and pragmatic under stressful situations, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Learning and adopting new technology tools and platforms quickly
- Working independently, managing through ambiguity, as well as motivating and bringing the best out of your remote team in a rapidly changing environment
- Leveraging your network, and resourcefulness in identifying speakers/content and formats, and implementing continuous event and process improvements
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Communication, Hospitality/Events or related field
- 8 + years related experience in event management (preferably in the talent acquisition space of a corporate environment)
- Technical understanding of digital events tools and platforms
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); strong command of the English language required, and preferably another European language (German, French, or Spanish preferred)
- Experience working across cultural boundaries in a complex, matrix structured organization preferred
- People management experience preferred (distributed team management experience will be valued)
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You`ll work with the HR team works to attract, develop, excite, deploy, and retain the best people in the market. Those in human resources jobs manage the life cycle of all employees-from hiring top talent and developing their skills to rewarding their contributions and supporting career progression and mobility. Additionally, you'll work with diverse, cross-functional global teams e.g. Meetings & Events Function, Design Studios, and Meetings & Events Technology Services
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.