6 months ago
Who We Are:
Established in 2000, Carter Murray are a global business specialising within Marketing, Digital, Communications, Sales and Investor Relations on both an Interim & Permanent basis.
We are an innovative, experienced, entrepreneurial team with ambitious growth plans and are scaling our business, currently looking for Consultants to help drive our future success.
We offer competitive packages, established desks, warm clients, flexible working and live roles.
Our team possess an in-depth knowledge or our markets and specialisations which is core to our offering, allowing us to provide a truly consultative service and the best talent in the market. Our honest and detailed search process can be applied to contingency or retained assignments, with a core focus on executive through to Director/ CMO level appointments.
We partner with leading brands, global organisations and start up organisations during all stages of growth, helping them to build the very best commercial and creative teams.
We are seeking a Consultant to join our extremely successful team recruiting into the Professional Services sector. Covering business development, marketing, communication and digital roles, you will work with a range of Law, Accountancy, Real Estate and Consultancy firms from small boutiques to the world's leading global Firms. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a job rich industry, that offer good salaries and that is continuing to grow.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process with a wide range of clients
- Leverage off pre-existing relationships and forge new ones in order to develop a strong client base
- Become a true marketing and communications specialist with a network of senior contacts across Professional Services
- Sales orientated with a consultative approach to business development
- Develop and maintain close relationships with your candidate network
- Work alongside our in-house marketing and events teams to develop campaigns and events targeting senior marketing professionals
- Play a key role in growing and maintaining the Carter Murray brand
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
- Full end to end recruitment value chain experience
- A proven track record on being able to use diverse and creative methods in winning new business and sourcing candidates
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to thoroughly learn a market and be an expert in your field
- Highly motivated ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven networking ability and consultative approach with your clients and candidates
- You are a team player who always thinks of your colleagues desks and roles
What can we offer you?
- Full training and support from our in house learning & development team
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences
- Flexible working arrangements
- Interest free travel loan
- Smart pension available
- High achiever lunches
- Attractive Commission Structure
- 25 days holiday
- International relocation; 14 offices in 11 countries
- Extra discretionary holiday at Christmas
- CSR and Charity Volunteer opportunities
- Private health care
- Summer / Winter Corporate Socials
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.