Rapid Response Manager
Carter Murray has partnered with an outstanding gigaproject in Riyadh to hire a Rapid Response/Crisis Management Manager.
- Monitor the operational performance of the section, compare them to the established objectives and goals and report results accordingly.
- Plan and prepare for emergencies in heritage sites and buildings
- Raise awareness within the H&C Division and organisation in general around risks related to the heritage
- Identify, critique and strengthen existing risk methodologies and procedures as relate to the historic environment.
- Establish systems or coordinate monitoring activities that can predict potential events
- Keep up to date with developments in risk management expertise and in the field, expertise, builds them into the framework agreements
- Establish and update the list of emergency equipment and keep the inventory
- Prepare reports related to risk preparedness, mitigation measures and emergency situations
- Support the Conservation team in preparing emergency works packages
- Assess risk assessments to note where change / patterns
- Site inspection and rapid assessment: survey, scanning, rapid condition assessment
- Draft and Coordinate proposals for immediate actions (to be approved by H&C management)
- Direct intervention through emergency frameworks and other ongoing contracts
- 7+ years experience within crisis management/rapid response
- Ideally, experience within heritage projects
- Ability to relocate to Saudi Arabia
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.