Central and Western District, Hong Kong
HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month + Bonus
almost 2 years ago
My client is a lifestyle and entertainment group. Originally from Hong Kong, they have been establishing their presence in China across major cities such as Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou. Their success in the past years has led to a range of new projects in 2019. To cope with this, they are looking for an experienced Public Relations Manager.
The Public Relations Manager will be part of a team responsible for the development of a new entertainment complex in the region. The Manager will assist in the planning, coordinating and implementing of public relations functions, with specific responsibilities and an emphasis on media relations.
- Support in development, planning and execution of Public Relations strategy to maximise earned media coverage across local, international and social channels
- Drive the execution of PR, influencer and celebrity initiatives; creating content that addresses business objectives, brand positioning and key messages and supports media relations and KOL engagement
- Partner with brand marketing, retail and digital teams for the ideation, development, and execution of insightful and impactful integrated PR, marketing, and social campaigns that deliver a holistic approach to communicating about the brand and its key propositions
- Measure and analyse PR campaigns and coverage to ensure effectiveness and impact on target audience and communicate the outcome to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Build an over-arching story-telling calendar for the brand, to help facilitate consumer, media & influencer understanding of the brand and its propositions. Write Press Releases, story pitches, and manage editorial calendars.
- Ensure close communication with all relevant media and continue to identify new media outlets in a consistent basis to generate highest level of positive coverage
- Day to day agency management, inclusive of messaging/pitching, information sharing, presentation, as well as all reporting for all key metrics including performance
- Support on crisis management as needed with press, customer service responses and social media issues
- Work with China PR team/Agency to develop sophisticated and compelling PR campaigns
- Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Public Relations and Journalism
- Minimum 8 years' relevant PR experience within consumer sectors
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Open to agency candidates
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.