Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$40000 - HK$50000 per month + Bonus, Medical
over 1 year ago
Our client is a blue-chip conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong. It operates in a diverse range of sectors including retail, sports, entertainment, tourim and hospitality. Its success in recent years has led to a range of new projects in 2019. To cope with this, they are looking for an experienced Public Relations Manager.
The Public Relations Manager is expected to have good experience in international media outreach. The objective is to develop brand awareness and grow international media coverage for the Group. It will report to the Brand Director.
- Support in development, planning and execution of Public Relations strategy to maximise earned media coverage across local, international and social channels
- Drive the execution of PR, influencer and celebrity initiatives; creating content that addresses business objectives, brand positioning and key messages and supports media relations and KOL engagement
- Partner with brand marketing, retail and digital teams for the ideation, development, and execution of insightful and impactful integrated PR, marketing, and social campaigns that deliver a holistic approach to communicating about the brand and its key propositions to international markets
- Measure and analyse PR campaigns and coverage to ensure effectiveness and impact on target audience and communicate the outcome to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Build an over-arching story-telling calendar for the brand, to help facilitate consumer, media & influencer understanding of the brand and its propositions. Write Press Releases, story pitches, and manage editorial calendars.
- Ensure close communication with international media and continue to identify new media outlets in a consistent basis to generate highest level of positive coverage
- Manage a portfolio of international PR agencies, inclusive of messaging/pitching, information sharing, presentation, as well as all reporting for all key metrics including performance
- Support on crisis management as needed with press, customer service responses and social media issues
- Work with China PR team/Agency to develop sophisticated and compelling PR campaigns
- Bachelors' Degree in Communications, Public Relations and Journalism
- Minimum 8 years' PR experience
- Proven track record and success with international media and key titles
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Open to agency candidates
Interested parties please click "Apply" below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.