over 1 year ago
An E-commerce platform, founded and based in Singapore, is looking to hire a Public Relations Lead. This person will be a part of an innovative and energetic team who are driving fast-growing operations in APAC.
- Outline and carry out strategic Public Relations plans for the company
- Plan strategic events such as press conferences and other events for media outreach
- Build and maintain rapport with various stakeholders, while promoting the brand and creating awareness of services.
- Collaborate with the management team to recognise internal and external communication channels, and use them to effectively relay opportunities and solutions of future challenges
- Prepare speeches, press releases, publicity materials and videos for the management team
- Manage and evaluate the budgets for all PR-related activities of the company
- At least 5 years' experience in Public Relations or Communications
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or related fields
- Track record of writing solid press releases
- Someone who loves to take initiative and innovate
- Well-adept to working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Impeccable communication skills - especially in the written word
- Regional PR experience would be a bonus
If being dynamic, fast-paced, and creative with Public Relations is where you're headed - Apply with your CV sent to email@example.com this day.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.