City of London, London
about 1 year ago
I am looking for a Public Affairs Manager to join my client, a trade body in the construction industry.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and delivering communications to: staff and third party contractors, members, stakeholders - press, professional bodies, trade bodies, public authorities, central governments.
- Research and develop policies for agreement by the board
- Respond to public consultations
- Respond to any related political, economic, social matters which could impact the sector
- Strengthening influence at Westminster
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience of communicating at all levels
- Proven experience within policy / external communications
- Experienced in the use of social media
This role is based in Central London and is paying up to £60k per annum.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.