Up to £40000 per annum
Tish Crawford Jones
over 1 year ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and experienced individual to join a leading IR Services team as a Proxy Project Manager.
Our client is an Investor Relations consultancy with a dedicated proprietary internet platform, which delivers a full spectrum of investor services to their clients, which are UK and international public companies and their advisors. Their clients use this data as the basis of their investor relations and equity marketing strategies.
They run targeting projects and roadshows for their corporate clients and get involved in proxy campaigns ahead of AGMs, other General Meetings and Activist and M&A situations.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Day-to-day project management of proxy projects
- Maintenance of the Company's internal databases of institutional investor & PAA
- Analysis for the Company's clients' draft AGM/GM resolutions against PAA & investor
- Involvement in soft marketing of the Company's proxy services
- Acting as part of the team on client SRI/ESG investor targeting / roadshow projects
- Expanding their CRM global database of governance professionals at institutions
- Managing client relations for your designated clients
The position is suitable for someone with experience of and pursuing a career in
Governance, ESG, Investor Relations, Corporate Access, Finance or Financial PR.
Main skill areas:
Good communicator, verbal and written
Attention to detail
Calm under pressure
Extensive Excel skills including experience of pivot tables, formulas and functions
Minimum undergraduate degree, preferably in one of the following subjects: Finance,
Economics, Marketing, or similar.
Qualification in or working towards CIR and/or IMC and/or CFA preferable.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.