Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
- Manage the delivery of global marketing and communications projects and take ownership of their implementation in the Hong Kong and China offices
- Own the roll out of thought leadership programmes for Hong Kong and China, acting as the project lead of their delivery in these offices
- Create and be responsible for updating project plans and tracking documents, ensuring information is shared and effectively communicated across IT, Marketing and other relevant teams
- Work closely with other Project Managers and business units globally to ensure alignment in project execution, communications and delivery methods
- Review processes and suggest ways to improve and streamline project delivery processes
- Solid project management experience gained on a regeional or global scale
- Experience workign in a large scale multipnatioanl fiancial services firm
- Ability to deliver multiple complex projects similtanously involving multiple teams and colleauges
- excellent organisation, leadership and collatoration skills
- Formal training or qualification within project management will be a huge advantage
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build realatoinshisp with multiple colleuages across teams and georgrahical markets
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essentail
This is a career boosting opportunity for an experienced project management and delivery professioanl to gain experience with a top tier global firm and to play a key part in the delivery of exciting high level global marketing and content focused projects.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.