This is a fantastic opportunity if you have around 5 years experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst.
The position is a combination of communications and analytics.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Responsible for the day to day management of projects that encompass all aspects Company Brand
- From kick-off through to final delivery, you will ensure that projects, assets and deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- PM traffic management of all workflow through the team
- Ensure effective distribution of all communications externally
- Work closely with Business Intelligence and Customer Insights teams to strengthen and refine external messaging
- Work closely with internal and external copywriters to develop messaging for stakeholders
- Create processes to ensure their strategic communications strategy is effectively deployed locally and globally
- Support in executive communications - providing aid in copywriting, speech writing and insights research for external conferences and summits
My client is looking for a candidate that has strong project management experience and experience working within analytics and communications.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.