about 1 month ago
Carter Murray is partnering with an amazing worldwide events organisation, who are seeking a motivated and experienced individual to take on the Programming Manager (Entertainment) role.
The role is a permanent position based in Saudi Arabia and has great pay and benefits.
Summary of the responsibilities:
- Assist the General Manager in developing and delivering the programming strategy in support of the venue's artistic vision, actively pursuing opportunities for the venue to attract new events and artists, always thinking innovatively, bringing originality to the programme.
- Develop and sustain key relationships through excellent communication and knowledge of their work at the venue and elsewhere as well as working with new partners and engaging new artists and audiences.
- Work closely with the Programming Manager (MICE) and the wider team to deliver a programme to match the venue's national and international status.
- Demonstrate a first-class service to internal and external stakeholders including venue staff, promoters, artists, managers, agents, orchestras and other third parties through excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Act as an ambassador for the venue.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of the entertainment industry either through experience or education.
- Familiarity with commercial contracts.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgements on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Self-motivated, confident, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Knowledge of promoters in the GCC entertainment industry.
- A strong knowledge of the arts in general.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Have an understanding, appreciation, and passion for the development of customer experience in the live events sector.
- Have a good knowledge or understanding of the customer experience in a venue environment, and its potential pressures.
- Have demonstrable experience of working within the GCC region.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.