Programmatic Marketing Specialist
Carter Murray is partnered with an incredible Financial Services organisation in Abu Dhabi to find them a Programmatic Marketing Specialist.
The company is currently undergoing a multi-year transformation to become a faster growing, purpose-led, AI-driven enterprise that delivers market-leading personalized content, propositions and experiences to traders. To reinforce client-centricity, the company structure, technology and operations are being redesigned alongside the crafting of a high-performance culture underpinned by a new set of core values which are about to be launched.
- Optimize display and programmatic advertising campaigns to achieve target KPIs, including CTR, CPC, CPA, ROAS, and conversion rates.
- Develop effective audience targeting and segmentation strategies, ad copy and landing page strategies, and conduct A/B testing to continuously improve campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign performance data using CM360, Google Analytics, and other reporting tools to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for optimization.
- Build and manage custom reports and dashboards to monitor campaign performance and provide insights to stakeholders and clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure integrated and effective campaign strategies.
- Continuously stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and tools, present the findings, and incorporate them into campaign strategies as appropriate.
- Understand and work with data-driven attribution modeling, multi-device and multi-platform touch points of user engagement, and mobile app marketing analytics, including Firebase, Adjust, and AppsFlyer.
- Experience using MMPs to track and optimize campaigns across multiple user touch points, channels and platforms.
- Illustrate funnels and optimize all campaigns based on data-driven attribution modeling.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on display and programmatic advertising, and a strong understanding of performance marketing and data analysis.
- Strong understanding of performance marketing and experience using Google DV360, CM360, and other advertising platforms.
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs such as CTR, CPC, CPA, ROAS, and conversion rates in digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience building custom reports, dashboards, and other analytical tools to monitor campaign performance and provide insights to stakeholders.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.