AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + relocation + sponsorship
over 2 years ago
A home-grown success story, our client is known globally for their natural botanical-based skincare and cosmetics products. Sold in over 20 countries around the world, they are now hiring for a creative minded Product Planning Manager to join their product planning team.
- Collaborating with key teams and stakeholders, you will be responsible for the product management of global New Product Development (NPD) and innovation. You will support the Director, Product Planning to develop product strategy, product development and their innovation pipeline
- Work with the Product Planning team to create and develop an innovative and effective Product portfolio strategy which meets the needs of our customer and markets
- Leverage key insights from analytics to inform decisions
- Remain relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends across all relevant industries to identify and grow business opportunities
- Develop short, medium and long horizon product project development strategies for all categories
- Ensure New Product Strategy and activities align to consumer insights and sector and product trends
- Partner with Technical Development teams to ensure new Product aligns to formula briefs. Including evaluation and debrief of completed projects.
- Prepare effective Product briefing to guide markets to forecast demand accurately
- Consider sustainability improvements and Brand Values and strategy in all stages of development
- Infuse innovation, encourage creativity and cross- department collaboration
- Evaluate the performance, including financials and the evolution of product franchises and individual SKU's to guide future innovation
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- 5+ years experience in a Product Marketing, Product Management, Brand Marketing, Product Development or similar position
- Experience in consumer goods, beauty, FMCG or luxury brands
- Strong knowledge of product category, consumer analysis and global trends, product innovation, NPD planning and execution, financial planning and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong planning, implementation, presentation and negotiation skills
- High level organizational skills, team-orientated, project-focused and a self-motivator
- Ability to interpret data & market research outputs, develop insights that inform and add value to the business
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.