Adelaide, South Australia
AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + super + relocation + sponsorship
about 2 years ago
A home-grown success story, our client is now known globally for their natural botanical-based skincare and cosmetics products. Sold in over 20 countries around the world, they are now hiring for two creative minded Product Planning Managers to join their product planning team.
- Work with the Product Planning team to create and develop an innovative and effective Product portfolio strategy which meets the needs of our customer and markets
- Develop short, medium and long horizon product project development strategies for all categories
- Ensure New Product Strategy and activities align to consumer insights and sector and product trends
- Partner with Technical Development teams to ensure new Product aligns to formula briefs. Including evaluation and debrief of completed projects.
- Prepare effective Product briefing to guide markets to forecast demand accurately
- Consider sustainability improvements and Brand Values and strategy in all stages of development
- Infuse innovation, encourage creativity and cross- department collaboration
- Evaluate the performance, including financials and the evolution of product franchises and individual SKU's to guide future innovation
- Leverage key insights from analytics to inform decisions
- Remain relentlessly up-to-date on emerging and future trends across all relevant industries to identify and grow business opportunities
The ideal candidate
- Graduate Degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management, Product Development, Product Planning, Category Management or similar position
- Experience in consumer goods, beauty, luxury brands or FMCG
- Strong knowledge of product innovation, NPD planning and execution, financial planning and management, category analysis and consumer experience and global trends
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong planning, implementation, presentation and negotiation skills
- High level organizational skills, team-orientated, project-focused and a self-motivator
- Ability to interpret data & market research outputs, develop insights that inform and add value to the business
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.