about 1 year ago
Wanted: Product Marketing Senior Executive
A start-up in the tech and media/entertainment space is looking for a Product Marketing Senior Executive to assist with these:
- Work with various stakeholders for the smooth flow of information and materials to assist in product/feature launches.
- Develop go-to-market plans for products and manage the go-to-market calendar.
- Analyse market trends and research to define product positioning and strategy.
- Help to develop content for product awareness, download and usage.
- Gather insights and provide summary of various reports of industry specific data.
- Manage and maintain website copy, ensuring accuracy of content.
- Monitor ratings on social media, App Store & Play Store; providing responses and alerts to stakeholders.
- Manage any other ad hoc projects of the business.
Minimally a Diploma in Marketing, Business, or the equivalent.3 to 5 years of Product Marketing experienceExposure with the wider Asia marketsWell-versed in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) and Google Suite.Experience in at least one of these analytical tools: App Annie/Appsflyer/Google AnalyticsOutgoing and able to work independently to meet target driven KPIs
PLUS, IF YOU ARE:
- Proficient in 2 or more language/s
- Experiencde in marketing/managing mobile apps
- Knowledgeable in data analytic programs, e.g. Power BI, Tableau
If you think you are what they've been looking for, email your CV to email@example.com today!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.