£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you an experienced, data-driven and adaptable Product Marketing Manager? Do you have excellent knowledge of consumers and driving customer journeys and conversions? If you are looking to work for a dynamic, fast-growing yet established company, in a role which offers autonomy and a collaborative approach - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for multiple Product Marketing Managers to work across various products for our client, a well-established, award-winning and growing company. Our client are one of the UK's biggest and fastest growing companies; they are looking for ambitious, driven and experienced Product Marketing Managers to join due to expansion.
You'll work in partnership with the other Product Marketing manager and closely with wider teams including Tech, Customer Services, CRM Marketing, Creative, and will manage one direct report. You will be responsible for the customer journey/user experience and driving your product.
Duties will include:
- Developing the positioning, messaging and broader experience for your product/services, and do so with the customer at the heart of your approach.
- You'll lead the thinking on how to drive demand and usage of products and services, not only for your product but across all products
- You'll build and manage a team to deliver a range of experience and marketing initiatives, including campaigns to drive conversion and developing onboarding journeys.
- Helping the team internally to understand how to talk about those products and make sure customers understand how to use them.
- Be focused primarily on marketing to existing customers, but also on how partners can develop their conversations with prospects.
- Analysing the competitive landscape and the market, and ensure the team understand our wider context.
- Understanding what customers want so you can help make our products great, and develop go-to-market strategies that help launch our products be received brilliantly.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Excellent understanding of consumers and how to drive a product/customer journey
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to seek out and respond to performance data, using it to improve the effectiveness of future work.
- Strong team-work skills and ability to work collaboratively with other teams
- Hands-on, positive approach
- You've cut your teeth in changeable working environments, and in roles where you've worn a number of different hats under the banner of 'Marketing' - which you've relished.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's industry-leading companies who are well-established yet rapidly growing. Our client offers great benefits, a mature and relaxed environment (they do not have a corporate culture!) and ability to develop a successful career long-term.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.