£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a creative yet strategic Marketing professional, with excellent copywriting skills? Do you have experience within Product Marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for an industry-leading, technology-led business?
I am currently recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager for our client, a hugely successful, industry-leading business within the education sector. Joining a collaborative, social team environment working closely with Creative, Digital & PR teams, we are looking for a driven individual with superb marketing capabilities to be the marketing lead of the businesses star product. You will play a crucial role in driving continued growth of this product by crafting and executing winning acquisition and customer lifecycle campaigns.
Duties will include:
- Translate defined marketing challenges into a winning marketing strategy.
- Leverage customer and journey data to elicit new insights that improve campaign and customer journey effectiveness.
- Develop and implement go-to-market and engagement strategies for the product and any new features we're developing.
- Develop and evolve product positioning, product feature and campaign
- messaging in a way that elevates the unique value of the service.
- Deliver integrated campaigns which maximise sales, retention and cross-sell to schools who purchase our products.
- Have excellent copywriting skills: you create copy that lets products
- Have minimum 5 years' marketing experience
- You're a creative and quantitative thinker
- You're known for your outstanding collaboration and stakeholder
- management skills
- Acquisition / demand gen campaign expertise
This is a great opportunity to join a successful, reputable business in a role that offers great benefits, progression opportunities, working as part of a social & collaborative team!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.