about 2 months ago
There is an opportunity to join a leading Fintech firm in a Product Marketing Manager role. This organisation have grown quickly to become the premium fintech firm in the world. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing a global go-to-market strategy for a new product area. Targeting both B2C and B2B audiences you will deliver an integrated marketing strategy that includes product positioning, activation, general campaign duties and testing. This firm offers accelerated career growth and global coverage making this role a great career step from a more traditional financial institution or from another fintech.
- Work within the product marketing team to own the global go-to-market strategies and plans, including product positioning, narrative, internal communications, alpha/beta testing, scaled adoption, campaigns, and marketing activation strategies.
- Work closely to support internal departments to create effective marketing assets and content
- Acquire deep understanding of our customers, being the voice of the customer when collaborating with other internal departments
- Be the expert on our products, our consumers, and our competitors, and use that information to inform internal stakeholders and ensure the right needs are being met.
- Analyse and develop actionable, data-driven insights that can be tracked to inform product and marketing strategy
- Maintain a solid technical understanding of the product(s) and be able to translate product messaging and value propositions into relevant narrative that carries an authentic voice
- Work closely with Product Managers to help shape the product roadmap based on customer and marketplace feedback
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and deliver enablement resources for sales and account management teams
- Own the marketing sites for the product, working with the web team to ensure that the website is effectively reaching targeted audiences and driving product adoption.
- Contribute to the development and use of CRM and marketing technology to further our customer and marketing objectives
- Work on ad-hoc projects within the marketing department as required
- 5+ years relevant experience managing or working within a product marketing team.
- Extensive experience in planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, with the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Comfortable driving high level business decisions, thriving in ambiguous situations, collaborating with others, and building things from scratch.
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications.
- Organised self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for working with technology and fintech products and solving consumer needs
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
If you feel that your experience is suited to the role please apply below
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.