over 1 year ago
An E-commerce platform, with its roots in Singapore, is on a hunt for a Product Marketing Lead. This person will be a part of a creative and dynamic team who will drive fast-growing operations in APAC.
- Develop go-to-market plans and calendar for the company's products and services.
- Analyse market trends to define product positioning and strategy, making reports of industry-specific data.
- Assist in content development for product awareness, download and usage.
- Manage and maintain website copy, ensuring accuracy of content.
- Work with various stakeholders for the smooth flow of information and materials to assist in product/feature launches.
- Monitor ratings on social media, App Store & Play Store, insights and recommendations to stakeholders thereafter.
- Manage any other ad hoc projects of the business.
- 3-5 years' experience of Product Marketing.
- Minimally a Diploma in Marketing, Business, or the equivalent.
- Work experience with markets in SEA.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Experience in at least one of these analytical tools: App Annie/Appsflyer/Google Analytics
- Experience in marketing/managing mobile applications
- Outgoing and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
If you think you have what it takes to propel this company's products effectively into the APAC markets, shoot your CVs across to email@example.com now.
Due to the overwhelming applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.