about 2 months ago
- Work closely with APAC leadership team to establish responsibility for product rollout and modifications in APAC, which covers the full external and internal product suite.
- Understand the equities trading industry, APAC-specific market trends, and key competitors, and leverage this knowledge to meaningfully contribute to the global product strategy.
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop client relationships through consultation of new product initiatives, understanding of existing workflows, and ability to propose workflow solutions.
- Partner with product leads in other regions to maintain consistency of product management processes, closely coordinating with Global Product Team
- Become the "Product Expert" for all product suites, interfacing extensively with customers on analytics and product workflows, and training internal Sales and Algo Services teams to be able to sell and support these products.
- Work closely with the APAC Leadership team to identify key business opportunities, drive decisions, align strategy, define goals/milestones, and build support and leadership.
- Deliver effective communication for product management updates to senior management stakeholders and Leadership.
- Work closely with Global Head of Product on strategic product roadmaps, customer feedback, feature development, global business priorities, and product positioning.
- Translate business objectives into business requirements/specifications required for technology teams to assist in developing business solutions.
- Maintain technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify compromises between end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals.
- Drive User Acceptance Testing, verifying that the acceptance criteria have been met for any new deployments to Production and providing sign-off on behalf of APAC business.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to communicate new product capabilities, and facilitate training for Sales, Product Support and external customers.
- Effectively manage expectations with internal and external customers regarding timelines of delivery.
- Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness of product solutions.
- Solid understanding of APAC Equities markets across the region
- Track record of successfully managing and delivering products
- Experience within the equities analytics space, with strong quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of global equity markets, trading products, and institutional trading trends
- Ability to engage effectively across all levels and customers to facilitate delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Leadership skills to coordinate and drive initiatives across various teams
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving, with strong technical skills
- Strong ability to manage stakeholder feedback and expectations
- Ability to network and build long-term, high value client relationships
- Customer-centric approach to designing user experience workflows
- Experience with project management and multi-tasking across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, communication, meeting facilitation, and presentation skills
If you feel that your experience meets the requirements please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.