Our client is a multinational in the process of delivering global business process improvements to their pricing sophistication, performance management capability and procurement excellence. In order to successfully compete in the logistics and transport market, we're recruiting for our client a commercially and technically focused a Pricing Manager who will be at the forefront in delivering this strategy all over the existing network in the ME: UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrein and Oman.
- As a Pricing and Procurement expert, your task in delivering the strategy is to ensure that the company outperforms the market by having the best pricing models.
- Use the suite of pricing tools to innovate, develop and homogenise pricing models within the region.
- Handle pricing management information and manage the evaluation of new schemes and product propositions.
- Make recommendations on how to optimise pricing that generates business and profitable growth.
- To be successful in this role, you'll need a background in Import and Export and to be polyvalent on both maritime and air transport sectors.
- You have a background in Freight Forwarding pricing and expertise in underwriting principles aiming the transportation of simple as well as outsize cargoes.
- You've led, optimised growth and delivered improved performance of portfolios, including key accounts through analysis of the historic performance, profiles, mix trends, rating factors and new business acquisitions.
- Have experience of managing price positioning and competitor analysis.
- You make decisions about the production and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure "SOP" and pricing models and you also evaluate and identify the profitability and price position of new schemes and product propositions.
- You're smart when it comes to sophisticated analytics, statistical trends and making commercial decisions that inform business growth.
- You know well your region and you are able to engage your stakeholders and colleagues to achieve desired outcomes in the Middle East
- You have good commercial awareness and knowledge of how the Maritime aerial and terrestrial transport market works.
- You already have a multinational mindset.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.