PR Manager-German speaker
Currently seeking a German speaking PR Manager, for an innovative and specialist organisation working within the financial services sector.
This is a permanent position based in London, offering hybrid working. The succesful candidate will primarily concentrate on building and managing key media relations, writing press releases, research and insights and executing PR campaigns as well as broader PR strategy.
Responsabilites will include,
- Organisation of press interviews, meetings, briefing sessions, press seminars, television interviews, and other media events with UK and German press.
- Write and distribute regular press releases. This will include both general and market specific releases.
- Coordinate updates and activity reports for senior management.
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure PR and marketing strategies are aligned.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Ability to build strong relationships with journalists
- Previous media relations experience.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a methodical and disciplined manner, paying close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and the pressure of adversarial media situations in a consistently professional manner.
- An interest in the financial services industry.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.