Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading challenger Banks assisting with the recruitment of a PR Manager, based in their London office, on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
As PR Manager, you will be a key member of the Bank's Corporate Affairs team acting as the face and voice of the business and raising our profile as an outstanding bank to do business with.
Focusing on Mortgages, you will get to know the needs of the senior business team and translate the story into compelling communication plans that will meet strategic objectives.
You will be digitally savvy and be a strong writer who is able to deliver key messages and corporate positioning in easily digestible formats.
Managing agency support, you will also work closely with key internal stakeholders such as executives, marketing, and business managers to deliver strong results, as well as monitor and report our activity.
You will drive news, thought leadership and market commentary campaigns and, critically, you will be a key media contact for the Bank.
- Developing proactive communication strategies across all channels.
- Managing agency support
- Building and cementing media, political and trade body relationships
- Leading on evaluation and measurement of the Bank's corporate affairs activity
- Acting as a spokesperson for the Bank
- Prepare insight reports for senior executives
- Playing a significant role in the Bank's corporate communications programme
Ideally we are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working, flexible PR professional with a minimum of 5 years' experience of working in a busy financial services communications team.
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.