Up to £40000 per annum + + Bens
3 months ago
PR MANAGER EMEA- FINTECH
UP TO £40,000 + BENS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing fintech who specialises in international money transfer and payments in over 150 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a talented PR Manager EMEA to join and be part of their London/ EMEA PR team.
Our client is looking for a dynamic PR Manager to help take their EMEA media relations and content strategy to the next level. This position is a very hands-on fintech public relations role in a busy in-house press office. The role offers the opportunity to work with the press - trade, national and international - and to establish a media network for a leading digital cross-border payments business, as well as assisting the digital communications strategy for the organisation.
- Develop media strategies for campaigns, products and announcements;
- Help strengthen company's position and visibility in UK, Europe and Africa markets;
- Build consumer-facing, and consumer-relevant press relations activities working autonomously, as well as closely with relevant agencies, as required;
- Exploring proactive and reactive earned media coverage opportunities for the company;
- Manage PR agencies in the region and work closely with marketing leads and country directors to attain PR results;
- Link PR campaigns between key markets and marketing/products for timely promotions and media activities;
- Dealing with media requests from trade, diaspora and international press in a timely fashion;
- Building and maintaining relationships with media outlets and journalists in the trade and mainstream sectors, both in the UK and internationally;
- 4+ years of experience in a previous media relations role, in-house or agency;
- Strong digital communications skills including e-sentiment monitoring and SEO-conscious writing for digital PR activities;
- Familiarity with media databases, forward features and press request tools such as ResponseSource, Cision, Gorkana, etc.;
- Ability to build good relationships with key influencers, industry voices, media outlets and journalists;
- Skilled in using PR to drive business results;
- Efficiency in copywriting, editing and proofreading;
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.