almost 2 years ago
There is an opportunity to join a fintech start-up firm in a PR Manager role, covering the Asia region. This position will lead and implement a communications strategy including media relations, social and digital channels. Reporting to the CMO the role will deliver engaging PR content to retail and institutional client groups. This business provides technology and trading platforms across crypto and blockchain, they have recently launched and are experiencing rapid growth.
- Reporting to the CMO you will be entrusted to deliver persuasive and engaging PR content with relevant and timely content
- Using your experience and professional network, we expect you to develop and support proactive communications programs - including media relations, social channels and marketing/digital strategies
- Your initiatives and content will increase awareness and create an enviable brand image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations.
- On a daily basis you will actively seek opportunities to pitch news stories relating to the product, key news items and events
- Monitoring and sharing coverage across print, online and social media
- Deliver creative and considered media mailers that ensure our clients (retail and institutional) are at the forefront of target media
- Develop strong relationships with third party news and media outlets to facilitate brand positioning and content visibility
- As a minimum, we expect a Bachelor degree in marketing, journalism, business or related field and fluent written and spoken English and ideally Mandarin
- Up to 5 years of relevant experience in PR / Branding Agencies, Startups, FinTech and/or financial institutions will give you a great foundation.
- You should have a good base of media contacts and the ability to forge new relationships
- You should have functional expertise in social network, digital marketing, website development and CRM usage.
- To be successful in this role, you will need very good interpersonal skills, be hardworking, creative and open-minded. A good sense of humour goes a long way.
- A strong sense of business insight and a strong sales mindset to effectively position our product and drive customer signup will be key success factors.
- Your experience should give you confidence to make suggestions and bring ideas to the wider team that focuses on client experience
- A final pre-requisite is that you be based in Hong Kong with valid working visa
If you feel that your experienced is suited to the role please apply below.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.