about 1 year ago
I am working with an independent property consultancy in London who are looking to hire a PR Manager into their Global HQ.
The core Marketing & Communications team provides support to both UK and International offices, formulating and implementing relevant strategies and marcomms campaigns.
- You will have responsibility for the creation and implementation of the London sales and lettings business PR strategy
- Writing and issuing press releases on properties, trends, research and current affairs in relation to the London property market
- Fostering strong relationships with key national and global media & growing new relationships
- Management, monitoring & training of key London spokespeople
- Identifying & targeting property features within trade, national and specialist media
- Close liaison with research team to produce compelling research reports with responsibility for the promotion of all London residential research in the media
- 3-4 years within PR, ideally gained within the property industry
- A strong interest and knowledge of current affairs
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to candidates individually - if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume you have not been successful
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.