Responsibilities within the role include:
- Reporting into the PR Manager, helping develop the PR plan to drive a compelling and cohesive brand message
- Assist in managing PR events and activations to agreed budgets and timings
- Help manage the PR budget, including raising POs
- Develop new and existing relationships with key influencers and media contacts
- Key point of contact for all PR related queries
- Use PR monitoring tools to develop actionable insight for the business
- Write press material
- Point of contact with agencies, and lead the sample management for PR campaigns
For this particular opportunity if you have experience of the above responsibilities, a solid understanding of digital channels and a strong network of media and influencer contacts - please apply!
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.