£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, ratings agencies who are seeking to appoint a PR Executive based in Canary Wharf.
The Communications Associate plays an important role in helping the Communications team deliver on its objectives. Broadly speaking, this involves working with more senior team members to develop the media profile of the different practice lines and business groups they support, coordinating with other shared service functions within the group marketing structure.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Dynamic self-starter with some PR work experience in an in-house or agency role, with clear desire to further develop a career in capital markets / financial services public relations
- Comfortable assuming responsibility and accountability for projects which they will see through to completion; proactively contributes ideas and suggestions for the benefit of the team
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Adept at managing self, time and priorities effectively
- A team player and good communicator who is committed to contributing to the broader Communications effort
- Interested in professional development, such as through the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.